Saturday, March 3, 2012

2012 Indianapolis Motorcycle Dealer Expo Wrap Up

     Well, I did it again.  I had some great intentions to keep by blog going at the event, but some how my comped Internet access went by the wayside.  But, never fear, the event was a blast and crazy busy, at least it was crazy busy at the Kali Protectives booth all three days.  I got to meet my friends in the industry and was able to make a bunch more.
     Whether you were from around the corner in Indiana, Illinois and Ohio, or from as far east or west like California and Vermont, there were a whole lot of dealers looking to find the next great thing to bring to their shop.  A lot of those individuals stopped by the Kali booth to check out our helmets, our technology and why in the heck we were so busy.
     To learn more about the helmet technology and the difference between what Kali does vs. what everyone else does, check out the Kali Protectives technology page here.
     The best part of the show was definitely making things happen and discussing the industry, Kali's place in a customers store, and the education of why someone should be wearing our helmet.  The one thing I did leave with, was that there is a buzz of optimism and intrigue that 2012 will be a year on the rise for the moto industry.  More people getting back on their bikes, going places, racing, or just crusin', this looks to be a great year in this industry.  Do I have my work cut out for me educating dealers and consumers on why they need to be wearing our helmet?  Heck ya I do, and as I roll up my sleeves and get on the phones, I look forward to putting a Kali helmet on you.

Motocross Action Dealer Expo Recap, featuring Kali Protectives.

No comments:

Post a Comment